David Bennett enjoys the retired life of a public speaker, author, teacher, energetic healer, and transformational life coach. He’s had many appearances on radio and television, including on The Story of God with Morgan Freeman, Dr Oz, Angels Among Us, NBC national news and PBS. David publishes articles in numerous magazines, blogs and papers.
David had three transformative experiences; in 1983 He drowned and had a Near-Death Experience while the Chief Engineer of the ocean research vessel Aloha. He experienced a second transformative experience in 1994 when in meditation in Sedona AZ, his childhood home. The third experience occurred November 2000, when he was diagnosed with stage IV lung cancer that metastasized into his spine causing its collapse. Now in remission and retired/disabled his passion includes volunteering with experiencer groups and cancer survivors to help integrate their spiritually transformative experiences. David works as an energetic healer using a White Light healing technique given to him from Spirit, and as an certified integration/transformational life coach. His best selling book about these experiences, Voyage of Purpose © was published by Findhorn Press and distributed worldwide. You can find more about David on his website DharmaTalks.com. His next book A Voice as Old as Time © also published by Findhorn Press.
- David is the past leader of Upstate New York IANDS, where he ran a monthly experiencer support group and a bi-monthly public meeting.
- He serves on the planning committee for NDERetreat.com, helping coordinate the 2006 through 2020 Near-Death Experiencer Spiritual Retreats in St. Louis, MO.
- David also serves as an advisor to the Board of Directors of the American Center for the Integration of Spiritually Transformative Experiencers (ACISTE) in San Diego.
- Since recovering from cancer, David has retired and daily devotes his time to writing and spreading his message by writing a column for Om Times.
- Energetic healing and transformational life coaching are services David provides. For an Introductory Consultation, Contact through my Schedule site. http://bit.ly/1crEq1t